If you see something you like. . .
- I accept credit card payments through PayPal, which is secure. If you prefer another method—feel free to contact me.
- The website is secure and I will not share, sell or even whisper any information you provide. The only exception is the "Customer Creation" page. You are invited to submit photos of projects you have made with my yarn or of someone wearing one of my hats. Your photo will be added to the album along with either your first name or anonymously—whichever you prefer. I will ask you to approve your submission before I post it.
- At least three days after I receive your purchase notification, I will mail your fiber art USPS flat rate, priority mail. Or if you are in Alaska, instead of mailing, you can opt to pick up your art in Chugiak. Contact me if you prefer to arrange a warm hand off.
- If something goes wrong, e.g., you do not receive your fiber art, or it is damaged, or it does not fit—contact me within two weeks. Together we will figure out what to do. These are some options; there may be others as well. If for example, a hat does not fit, I might be able to resize or otherwise perfect your piece. In which case you will be responsible for mailing it to me. Then I will make the desired changes and mail it back to you. Another possibility is an agreed upon exchange. Again, you will be responsible for postage for mailing the item to me. When I receive the exchanged item in good condition, I will send to you the agreed upon replacement item. Because each piece is one-of-a-kind, sometimes a refund will work best. You will be responsible for paying postage for the return. When I receive the item in good condition, a refund will be made by applying credit to your card. Let's work together to make sure your fiber art hits the mark. Contact me if you have questions or concerns.
- If you would like to custom order fiber art–contact me. If it is a hat, I will need your head size, yarn color preferences, and desired hat style. If it is yarn, I will need fiber content and color way you would like.